_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Puwede nga ba?
mondo
Visit this Community
Mindanao, Philippines
entire network: 1,036 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 07:13 PM UTC
Aahhh. Tanong lang po uli sa mga IPMS-BAC competition officiales.

Kasi parang wala akong nabasa dito kung puewede nga ba sumali "in-absentia"?

I already sent (to Republika ng Pilipinas) 2 of my hopefulls. I plan to send four more before I leave for the States by this end of June.

I'm planning to send it with a package home. But if it is not possible, then I could free some space form my package because it really takes too much space. Lalo na Jagdpanther, ang laki ng shoebox ginamit ko.

Puede ba mag display ng napoleonic era?

BigMan
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 34 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 05:47 AM UTC
hi mondo,

we have actually received some inquiries from modelers abroad asking if they can submit entries during the nationals. one is a malaysian who will be here on october and another, a filipino in saudi.

the club officers and committee members have already discussed this and have actually decided to let them join.

so if we allow these modelers, we dont see any reason why we wont allow you to join mondo.

but of course, like any other contestant, you must pre-register and submit your entry forms, albeit, electronically, or through mail, on or before the required dates. visit our website regularly for updates and the email address.

just make sure that your representative shall submit your entries on time during ingress and thereafter, claim them (and hopefully your awards ) during egress since the club wont be responsible for unclaimed entries.

so far, i see no problem if you'll be displaying napoleonic figures. we'll check though during ingress if there will be space for displays since we expect a lot of entries based on the number of entry forms already distributed. how many figures mondo? will it be presented in a diorama?

hope this answers your questions

good luck!

jim 'bigman' gonzales
VP, ipms-phil ba
mondo
Visit this Community
Mindanao, Philippines
entire network: 1,036 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 05:07 PM UTC
Sir, I think I am that one Filipino in Saudi.

I'll have my wife go to JMN in Harrison to pick-up the forms. She's the one who buys half of my kits anyway.

I have actually two 54mm Coldsteam Guards, one (mounted on horse) 10th Hussar 54mm and a Verlinden 54mm vignette of two late Roman Empire soldiers around 60mm X 90mm.

Lahat nyan puede ipagkasya sa mouse-pad.
 _GOTOTOP