_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Fake Book Give away ??
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 6,871 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 05:43 PM UTC
Well this is a kind of sensitive matter but it has caused me some bad impression so i share my thoughts here .

Long ago in the start of the year a member of Armorama decided to do a book give away.

Well done , some guys entered and some won. (the last one was me). From then on and for more than three months now that the bookaway winners name were announced there has been no further contact by the member that did the give away. He didnt contacted the winners to ask adresses for sendin the books nor he replied to messages.
So here comes two questions?
THE FIRST and MAIN question. IS he ok ? Or something happened to him and dissapeared ?
The second and less Important. If he is ok , and If he didnt mean to complete the book give away , why did he performed it ?

IN NO WAY I WISH TO OFFEND THE GUY and thus i DO NOT WRITE his id here so everyone that reads this post, can simply skip, without noticing who is the person under question. In case that someone has a question about his dissapearence the original post was

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/25343&page=1

I was just thinking that if someone likes to do a move like that with a good heart will is welcomed, but if u are not able to fulfill it at least give a word of explanation. In no way this is a matter of getting one more book (while having many others and the internet sources available) but it gave me a bit of bad impression and i thought i shared my idea of it.

I hope i explained well in my poor english and no misunderstandings will happen.

Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 787 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 06:55 PM UTC
I can't believe you haven't heard from him yet.
Poor taste
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 6,871 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 08:51 PM UTC
i havent heard a single word. i hope he is ok
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:01 PM UTC
According to his profile, his last visit to the forums was March 1st.
 _GOTOTOP