_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Health and Safety
Have a question about what is safe or an experience that might warn others?
oh my god!
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 787 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 04:10 PM UTC
CODY...our "single, and loving it" modeler. :-) #:-)
druid
Visit this Community
Finland
entire network: 211 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 12:03 AM UTC
I think there's something wrong about my better half. At first she said "I like to see you modeling". Well I have to admit that I'm more social then when compared to sitting at the computer for instance.

Then one day I came home I found a lamp next to the table where I build. I asked "Umm...did you just bring in a modeling light?" to which she says "Of course!". Yesterday she also asked if she can check out the aluminum barrel I got. Of course I let her because it was still in the bag. Her asking about it was rather impressive but I suppose she learned after the episode when I complained about fingerprints on my PE parts.

As icing on the cake, after seeing my in-progress photos she asked "I hope you are going to weather that motorcycle, it's so clean it almost makes me cry". What on earth is going on?

Needless to say I love her even more for that.
boatswain
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 53 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 04:44 AM UTC
My wife, being an artist herself, respects the "organized" mess that is my workspace.

Besides, it is nothing compared to when she takes over the entire dining room when she works on one of her paintings!!
Bus
Visit this Community
Sao Paulo, Brazil
entire network: 846 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 05:27 AM UTC
Lucky me!I´m not married yet and my mom stay away from them!
Stormbringer
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,667 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 07:15 AM UTC
Still being single AND living on my own I really feel for you guys who have the Enemy (Er indoors) to cope with.The only room here that doesn't have models in it is the bathroom and even that's on the cards hehe.
I really don't know how I'd go on if there was a female about here as I can make as much mess as I like and don't get any flak over it.
Just my thought's
Pete
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 787 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 05:14 PM UTC
I swear, if I could go back to "single" and work on plastic whenever I wanted to, I still wouldn't get as much done as I wanted to!
Stupid sleep habits!
Ha Ha HA :-)
Cuhail
mikeli125
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,595 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,079 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 08:18 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I think there's something wrong about my better half. At first she said "I like to see you modeling". Well I have to admit that I'm more social then when compared to sitting at the computer for instance.

Then one day I came home I found a lamp next to the table where I build. I asked "Umm...did you just bring in a modeling light?" to which she says "Of course!". Yesterday she also asked if she can check out the aluminum barrel I got. Of course I let her because it was still in the bag. Her asking about it was rather impressive but I suppose she learned after the episode when I complained about fingerprints on my PE parts.

As icing on the cake, after seeing my in-progress photos she asked "I hope you are going to weather that motorcycle, it's so clean it almost makes me cry". What on earth is going on?

H'mm smells fishy to me maybe shes creeping up to you as she's seen a rather expensive dress/ring ect best get those kits in while you can!
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 08:38 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

H'mm smells fishy to me maybe shes creeping up to you as she's seen a rather expensive dress/ring ect best get those kits in while you can!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 _GOTOTOP