TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Jonny Quest on DVD!
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2004 - 08:56 AM UTC
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001MZ7J6/qid=1084197915/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1__i1_xgl74/002-3765399-5560039?v=glance&s=dvd

Okay - now I KNOW some of you out there are still all busted-up now that Friends has (gasp) finally concluded their run...

But - there's news that might make someone other than myself happy!

Jonny Quest (the original) is available on DVD. Those in the know, know Jonny Quest is perhaps one of the best animated adventure series ever produced. It's pretty dang cool - even after all this time. Plus, DVD's make it easier to get screen shots for modeling some of that gadgetry in the show...

Oh yeah, Bandit isn't insufferable either, at least not like a loathsome orange fuzzy robotic creature...

Gunnie
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 07:52 PM UTC
I spent 6 years putting together the complete series on Video tape, plan to upgrade to DVD when I once again start earning real money. Here's one you may have missed. The 1994-1996 animated Spiderman series. I've only seen sporadic episodes but they too were outstanding. Of course i loved the original Spiderman as a kid and loved the early cartoons of him that came out back then

"Spiderman, Spiderman, Friendly neighborhood spiderman
Babva
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 141 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 02:25 AM UTC
Have always been a big Jonny Quest fan. and also watched a lot of Clutch Cargo.... growing up.

Thanks for the heads up... on the Jonny Quest dvd.
sniper
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 1,065 Posts
KitMaker Network: 497 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 04:44 PM UTC
Daggits! Give me Daggits!

acav
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 183 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 12:06 PM UTC
Dang, must have mised that one!
'Johnny Quest' was a big favourite of mine from the time we got a teevy back in the sixties (it was NZ, one channel in mono, came on at four in the afternoon, finished around 23.00) - unfortunately, I was a mere slip of a thing and the episode with the gargoyles that came to life really did a number on my impressionable head and definitely NOT helped by an older brother dumping his bagage on me (he had older brothers too - me, I'm just the low guy on the totem pole) once he found which buttons to push...
Where's that credit card?

acav out