MFCA show pictures
mongo_mel
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,580 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 07:55 AM UTC
Hi gang,
I went to the MFCA show in Philadelphia this weekend and I thought I would share the photographs that I took while there. Some look good, some not so good...
Here is a link to where I have posted them:
MFCA
I'll leave them up there for awhile so anyone that wants to see them can have a chance.

It was a great show as usual. Looked to me like the total model count may have been a little less than last year but still plenty of pieces to look at.
And the quality of the models were as always, outstanding. And plenty of goodies to buy from the vendors too .

I wasn't able to attend the hospitality room this year but I heard it pretty good too
Enjoy,
Craig
PS: I did get to meet our own BSPRU (Brian) as well as several of the guys from planetFigure there too. Nice to finally put faces to some of the friends I've made on line :-)
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:20 AM UTC
Lord Whale

Thanks for the link --- what a treat!! The work is just outstanding. Great pics sir. Thanks.

Steve
PorkChop
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 3,179 Posts
KitMaker Network: 307 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 03, 2004 - 07:32 AM UTC
Pretty sweet stuff. It might be enough to make me crack out a figure when I get home tonight!
If you look closely, you can also see what Craig looks like in a reflection.

But a question. What are those planes doing there?
Envar
Visit this Community
Uusimaa, Finland
entire network: 1,088 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 03, 2004 - 08:42 AM UTC
Thanks for the great pics Craig!

Welcome itchy fingers...

Toni
mongo_mel
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,580 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 02:21 AM UTC
Hey everybody,
You're welcome, my pleasure
Good eye Nate..that is me in the reflection there. Those are flats displayed in a frame with a glass front. I never thought about the fact that I'd be in the shot too .
As for the planes....this show has an "ordinance" catagory for everything that's not strictly figures. So there were a few planes and such as well as a lot of armor models. Actually, the armor models you see in my photos were not entered in the ordinance catagories. My guess is that thay were judged on more than just the figures in them so they would be considered more like dioramas or vignettes.
Craig
 _GOTOTOP