_GOTOBOTTOM
Network Talk
For discussions about network-wide site topics, announcments, etc.
PayPal Subscriptions Cancelled?
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:12 AM UTC
My apologies but PayPal isn't giving me any option to inform people why their subscriptions are being cancelled so I will post here in the forums about it.

If you are a subscriber and got a notification that your subscription was cancelled there is nothing to worry about. Your subscription status on the old sites/forum will remain in perpetuity. Ooo... don't think I have ever got to type that word before!

Sadly though old-style network subscriptions are now a thing of the past. From this point on we will be using Patreon as a means of support from our members and while the benefits of being a Patron at this point are fairly limited, I am hoping I can extend out the benefits a bit so as to make it more appealing. However if you are feeling generous (as I know many of you have been over the years. THANKS!) you are more than welcome to become patrons on the new forum and get the little "P" badge (perhaps that will also get more cool down the road) and be recognized as a site supporter on the badges page, etc.

The link to Patreon pops up randomly on topics or you can get to it via the "Want to help?" link on the top menu of the new forum.

https://forums.kitmaker.net

Questions?

Thanks again to EVERYONE who has been a subscriber in the past. Even way back to the A-Guard gold and silver members (yes I remember those). Your help has always been much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Jim
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:46 AM UTC
Just got my cancellation notice email, best I go check out Patreon now.

Cheers, D
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 - 03:17 AM UTC
I should add that please create an account on the new forum BEFORE you go to Patreon and subscribe as they two need to match up your account to the Patreon info. Thanks!

Jim
 _GOTOTOP