Post your general item needs here.
*WANTED JAGDPANZER 38 (t) KITS & PARTS*
Totentanz45
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 06:41 PM UTC
Howdy fellow Tread-Heads and general lovers of all things that go boom and pew-pew! I'm back on my 38 and Sturmgeschutz kick again, so I'm looking for kits (Dragon and Academy), detail sets and books. Up for trade is a set of Fruilmodel (ATL-O8) Panther Late Type Tracks VK 3002 (DB) I would appreciate and look at any reasonable offer. What I'm really after is running gear, tracks*, detail sets and books. Speaking of detail sets, I'm in need of photoetch tool clamps.
* I'm in the process of scratch-building a few Pz.Kpfw.38(t) based vehicles and need as much running gear parts as possible and I would like any of the older Dragon releases of the Jg.Pzr.38 and Marder III kits and Aber/Alliance Model Works photo-etch German Tool Clamps.
RNicoletti
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 169 Posts
KitMaker Network: 132 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 04:59 AM UTC
Allan,

Do you need tracks?

I have a set of rubber bands from the Tamiya Hetzer I could part with.

RN
shermadude
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 108 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 09:50 AM UTC
Hi,
If you want to trade tracks I have a set of Frui Panzer 38T tracks ATL-13. They come with a set of drive sprockets. I would swap them for your Frui Panther tracks. I also have a complete set of running gear from the DML Marder III kit #6331 that I would trade or sell. Let me know if you're interested,my e-mail is [email protected]
Regards,Bob C.
Totentanz45
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:57 PM UTC
We can definitely do a deal, if you want to PM me and we can go from there. If I don't respond immediately I apologise as I'm rather busy for some odd reason. But yes, any and all Pz.Kpfw.38(t)/Marder III/Jagdpanzer 38(t) parts. Thank you good Sir!
 _GOTOTOP