_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
LF 1/35th p.e. set
shermadude
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 108 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 07:02 AM UTC
Hi,
I'm looking for the Eduard p.e. set for the Tamiya Ford Gun Tractor. I'm willing to either buy the kit with the p.e. included or the p.e. set by itself. You can PM me here or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking.
Regards,Bob
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 3,670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 527 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 07:14 AM UTC
Sprue Brothers has it in stock. I just bought one last month. Try looking there—oops, I just checked it again, and they’re out of stock, but they’re pretty good about re-ordering.
VR, Russ
shermadude
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 08:01 AM UTC
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to find a set 'down-under' at BNA Hobby. Also got a couple of other things I wanted.
Regards,Bob
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 04:08 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to find a set 'down-under' at BNA Hobby. Also got a couple of other things I wanted.
Regards,Bob

Glad you found a set, you won’t be disappointed. The radiator grill is very nice, as are the interior details. A bit disappointing is there is no corresponding set for the 25 lb QF gun or limber.
VR, Russ
shermadude
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 07:22 AM UTC
Hi,
Actually there is a p.e. set by Eduard for the gun and limber. I found it when I was looking for the set for the quad. Hussar also makes replacement wheels for both the quad and the gun and limber. Separate sets of course. The only problem is that they only give you four wheels for the quad, no spare! I'm ordering the wheels for the quad, but I have DML's 25lber kit so I don't plan on using the Tamiya one.
Regards,Bob
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 10:29 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi,
Actually there is a p.e. set by Eduard for the gun and limber. I found it when I was looking for the set for the quad. Hussar also makes replacement wheels for both the quad and the gun and limber. Separate sets of course. The only problem is that they only give you four wheels for the quad, no spare! I'm ordering the wheels for the quad, but I have DML's 25lber kit so I don't plan on using the Tamiya one.
Regards,Bob

I also have DMLs 25lb QF and limber kit. Which I’ll be using for the gun and limber. Unfortunately, it comes with the dreaded “DS-Dragon Styrene” wheels, so I’ll be replacing those with the Tamiya kit wheels! It would sure would be nice to get a “state of the art” Quad and 25lb gun set from somebody so we wouldn’t need to do all the “switcheroo-ing” around.
VR, Russ
shermadude
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 02:21 PM UTC
Yeah, Bronco was supposed to do a Morris Quad, but so far it hasn't materialized and Mirror Models stuff is impossible to get right now. I guess I've been lucky because I've never had any trouble with the DS stuff.
Regards,Bob
 _GOTOTOP