_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Hugo Weaving
Fritz
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 495 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 03:21 PM UTC
Yes my friends! we have seen Mr. Weaving effectively portray the role of the venerable Agent Smith who was the single most dangerous reason why the machines & the humans were able to establish a truce & make peace & co-existence possible. It was he who also portrayed thre role of the wise Elrond. The keeper of Vilya, the mightiest of the three rings of the elves. The very person who established the fellowship of the nine of whose efforts ultimately destroyed Sauron the Maia.

So ladies & genties without any more delays I bring to you, Priscilla: Queen of the desert.

mondo
Visit this Community
Mindanao, Philippines
entire network: 1,036 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 07:51 PM UTC
MY god you have to dig that up! That was a long time ago man! Don't dig up the past!!!

So that's why he looked familiar. I think after "Priscilla" ther was a movie by this "Ghost" guy John Leguzamo and Wesley Snipes who do a similar homo stint.

Talk about surprises.
LaTtEX
Visit this Community
entire network: 292 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 11:13 PM UTC
Now that's what you call a "makeover" :-) :-) :-) :-)
buck
Visit this Community
entire network: 437 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 03:07 AM UTC
Hidden behind that Matrix of make-up is the image of Agent Smith as Reloaded in my now numb brain causing Revolutions in my by now aching stomach.

My boss was lending me a DVD of this and I just couldnt swallow the idea. Unbelievable.
4-Eyes71
Visit this Community
entire network: 424 Posts
KitMaker Network: 376 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 11:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

MY god you have to dig that up! That was a long time ago man! Don't dig up the past!!!

So that's why he looked familiar. I think after "Priscilla" ther was a movie by this "Ghost" guy John Leguzamo and Wesley Snipes who do a similar homo stint.

Talk about surprises.

Mondo: you were referring to "To Wong Foo, thanks for the memories (Julie Newman)" The "Ghost" star is Patrick Swayze. Yep, all three of them were cross-dressers. Quite strange considering Swayze and Snipes are hunks they played drag queens pretty well.
Fritz
Visit this Community
entire network: 495 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2004 - 02:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hidden behind that Matrix of make-up is the image of Agent Smith as Reloaded in my now numb brain causing Revolutions in my by now aching stomach.
My boss was lending me a DVD of this and I just couldnt swallow the idea. Unbelievable.

Hehehehehehe.......It's good to see the lighter side of some people sometimes........well I guess it's way too light this time
Just think of it. He was armed with a nasty Desert Eagle (.44 magnum I think), then you saw him being a very important person in the Elven world but now way before those things he was armed with a make-up kit & a Mardi Gras-like dress.
 _GOTOTOP