_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Scale Auto Magazine
Panzerrman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 03:32 AM UTC
Here's the body of an email that I received yesterday. If I'm reading it correctly, we are losing yet another resource.

Dear Subscriber,

Since 1979, Scale Auto has been proud to offer the latest tips and techniques to help car-modeling enthusiasts build the coolest, hottest, most realistic models on four wheels. While we remain committed to serving scale-auto enthusiasts, we regret to announce that we are discontinuing publication of Scale Auto magazine. October 2020 will be the final issue. However, the Scale Auto brand will live on in the pages of FineScale Modeler and online, where our dedicated audience of car modelers will continue to find product news, model builds and advice from the greatest modeling experts in the world.

As a subscriber to Scale Auto, you may have one or more issues of your subscription remaining. You will receive FineScale Modeler magazine for the remainder of your subscription, starting with the November issue. If you’re already a FineScale Modeler magazine subscriber, your current FineScale Modeler subscription will be extended for as many issues remaining on your Scale Auto subscription.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer support at [email protected], or by phone at 877-246-4879. Outside the U.S. and Canada, call 903-636-1125.

We thank all our subscribers for their support and loyalty over the years, and we look forward to continuing to serve you through the pages of FineScale Modeler.

The Scale Auto and FineScale Modeler Teams

I used to subscribe to Finescale Modeler and found it quite good if one is into building military models. When I moved to automotive models I cancelled my FSM subscription and took one for Scale Auto instead. I will not be subscribing to FSM as it serves little purpose as I no longer have any interest in military modeling.

Just something to think about.

_GOTOTOP