_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi from france!
thebunkerparodie
Visit this Community
Bas-Rhin, France
entire network: 27 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2020 - 05:32 PM UTC
Hello,

Since I'm not sure that I did my introduction before, I'll do it now.
My name is Aurélien, I'm french, I'm 20 year old and a modeler that do project/prototype or what if. Right now,I'm verry interested in after or before ww2 project like what if fokker D.VII MAG (since only 26 were produced when 600 were ordered, I think what if can be done) and last week I got my first modern tank with a T-14 armata from zvezda at 1/72 scale (planing on acquiring zvzeda object 279 at 1/72 scale and a type 69-I takom for the prototype)
petbat
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,353 Posts
KitMaker Network: 94 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2020 - 07:12 PM UTC
Bon Jour and bienvenue Aurélien.

It is an interesting selection of model kits that you have acquired or planning to buy. I hope you enjoy building them, and enjoy looking through the forums here.

If you want to meet people here, a good way to do that is join a campaign like this one for WW1 aircraft like your Fokker D.VII:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Campaigns&file=index&req=showcontent&id=1042

Joining in you will meet lots of people with similar interests and maybe they can give you some help or tips if you need it.
thebunkerparodie
Visit this Community
Bas-Rhin, France
entire network: 27 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2020 - 07:21 PM UTC
It's "bonjour" without space. The T-14 armata from zvezda is quite nice(and I feel like it's the better option at 1/35 scale since the factory that produced the tank helped zvezda on their model+it's the cheapest option).
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 04, 2020 - 11:24 AM UTC
Welcome aboard!
Bienvenue and cheers / Robin
 _GOTOTOP