_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from New Brunswick, Canada
pinehillmodler
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 08:47 AM UTC
I'm new to the hobby and am awaiting the arrival of my first 1/35 kit. I have been in the model railroad hobby for years, 1/87 scale and decided to try something different. I'm jumping in feet first and will be building a Hobby Boss Leopard 2A6M. As I live about 40 miles South of CFB Gagetown I felt this would be a good place to start. I noticed youtube videos on how to build kits. Would this be a good place for me to start and if so are some better than others? As you can see I'm open to suggestions and tips you might like to pass along. Thank you for your attention to this.
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 06:04 PM UTC
Welcome aboard Bob!

Armorama is the forum for almost everything in 1/35th scale: https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewforum&forum_id=5&page=1
We discuss non-armoured vehicles as well even if the main arena is called Armor/AFV ..

General modeling questions which applies to all types of modelling have a home in Modeling in General:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewforum&forum_id=11&page=1
or in Modeling Questions:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewforum&forum_id=170&page=1

You will figure out the other forums as you go.

If I feel that a post is more likely of getting useful answers in another forum I will move it

Cheers / Robin
Namabiiru
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 2,888 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 11:14 PM UTC
Welcome, Bob!

kinmanb
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 52 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2020 - 01:15 PM UTC
Welcome! Ask away if you need. Good group on here and someone will have an idea to help.

Cheers
Bret
GazzaS
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 4,648 Posts
KitMaker Network: 189 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2020 - 01:27 PM UTC
Hi Bob,
Welcome to the Forums.
TheParkExKid
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 05:45 PM UTC
Hey Pinehill,. if your interested, i have a Group on Facebook Canadian Military Modellers Association,.it is a Canadian Vehicle only Group,. so you will find some of the top guys in Can, Mil Armour, check us out BTW just picked up that kit ,.looks sweet a few mods will make it right,.
 _GOTOTOP