Trouble with decals?
4th Infantry Division decals
Quincannon
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 275 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 08, 2020 - 08:13 AM UTC
I am fairly new to modeling armor. Until now warships have been my main area of interest.

My current armor project is sort of a build the home team effort. The home team in my case is the 4th Infantry Division, as it is located about four miles from my front door. About a month ago I ran across a vendor who produced a fairly extensive sheet of 4th ID decals in the 2004 time frame when the division was in Iraq. Try as I might I cannot recall where I saw these decals offered, both the company that makes them, and the site where I saw them. If anyone can help me fined the manufacturer and vendor, it would be very much appreciated.

As a side note for those interested, the 4th ID is rather uniquely configured with a heavy brigade combat team, a Stryker brigade combat team, and finally a light Infantry brigade combat team, so there is a lot of prototypes for me to draw on for modeling subjects. Anyone who may have questions about the division and the vehicles, armored and otherwise, I would be happy to answer any of your requests.

Thanks in advance.

Q
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 08, 2020 - 12:43 PM UTC
You are most likely talking about Echelon decal's. They are for sale on Ebay here.

Echelon T35031 1/35 US Army 4ID & 1CD M1A2 SEP in OIF

Quincannon
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 275 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 08, 2020 - 03:16 PM UTC
Those are the ones.

Sprue Brothers carries Echelon Decals also, and I had planned to place an order with them tomorrow for some other stuff.

Thank you and make sure the King has the Queen in front of his guns.
 _GOTOTOP