_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Is there a way to search for users?
MrchntMarine
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 62 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 01:23 AM UTC
So I e looked around and even searched, Is there a way to search for a user who might be here on the site to look for posted articles by that name? Tks.
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberDirector of Member Services
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
entire network: 6,693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,042 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 07:24 PM UTC
The second stage of that question is easy:
Once you have found one post by that user you click on the Profile button just below the profile image (the Land Rover in your case). This launches a profile page with some basic information. In the lower part of the profile page, to the right of the Land Rover there is a clickable link labelled 'My Forum Posts' followed by a number.
Clicking that link will get you a list of all the posts.

The difficult part is to find the user and if you haven't got the callsign (like MrchntMarine) it might get tricky but I haven't explored this area so there might be an easy way ...
If you have the callsign already then you just click on your own profile and edit the web-link for the displayed page:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=RobinNilsson
and replace the text to the right of the '=' with the
wanted callsign.
MrchntMarine
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 62 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 06, 2020 - 02:05 AM UTC
Tks robin. I thought I saw a post by someone I recognized one day while I was cruising the site. Now that I’m a user, I thought I would try to look them up but couldn’t remember where I saw the thread. So, Tks for the tip on the web link replacement. Have a safe day.
 _GOTOTOP