Figure kits for sale by poster.
Русские солдаты времен 90 по 2000 года.
Andriy27
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 04, 2020 - 08:19 AM UTC
Russian soldiers from the times of 90 to 2000. Please write me an email for photos ([email protected]). figures are sold separately and in a set. The set contains 13 figures of Russian soldiers. the price for each figure is $20 and shipping $15 approximate delivery for 3 weeks. Additional information on the parcel will also be provided.
Removed by original poster on 04/04/20 - 20:25:02 (GMT).
Removed by original poster on 04/04/20 - 20:25:13 (GMT).
Andriy27
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
Posted: Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 11:30 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Russian soldiers from the times of 90 to 2000. Please write me an email for photos ([email protected]). figures are sold separately and in a set. The set contains 13 figures of Russian soldiers. the price for each figure is $20 and shipping $15 approximate delivery for 3 weeks. Additional information on the parcel will also be provided.

Good all the time of day. Today for sale provided add-ons for the Humvee. Wheels under load, machine gun, and 4 people crew. there are also wheels under load for a truck U.S M1078 LMTV truck.
Wheels under load- $30
muchine gun - $15
4 people crew - $35
U.S M1078 wheels under load - $30
delivery - $15

Andriy27
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2020 - 03:42 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Good day. Today on sale there are new figures from the STALKER game series. 8 figure material plasmala dimension of all sold figures 1/35. Also, when buying the entire set of figures from the STALKER game series, a free bonus will be added. 8 figures are presented on my page in facebook everyone can get acquainted with them and write to me exactly which figures you want to take. prices and delivery are the same as for all other figures.
Andriy27
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2020 - 03:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Good day. Today on sale there are new figures and additions for the Russian armor of the GAZ TIGER car or for the GAZ TIGER-M. In addition, 2 figures of the driver and machine gunner in the figures 1/35 of the plastic material are presented. So from the additions 4 wheels under load and 1 spare wheel are provided, (RP-377VM1 Radio Fuze Jammer for modern Russian Army vehicles) and (SBRM Recon vehicle set, include - Fare VR radar station, Infra red viewer, laser rangefinder, GPS - GLONASS module, radiocontrol system, military c onditioner, SOVA (Owl) acoustics antysniper system) are also provided. everything is provided on my Facebook page.
price for figures before and delivery also before.
wheels - $ 30
RP - 377VM1 - 25$
SBRM Recon vehicle set - 40$
Removed by original poster on 04/10/20 - 20:25:35 (GMT).
 _GOTOTOP