Post your parts needs here.
WTB Track Pads from 251D kit Magic Tracks
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 03, 2020 - 03:05 PM UTC
Greetings. I have a few of the DML 251D kits. They have both the sprue-type tracks, as well as two little baggies with 251D Magic Track blocks, and the mating track pads. I like the sprue-type 251 tracks, but have found the 251 Magic Tracks essentially worthless. There are errors in the track blocks that do not allow their proper assembly. I am kind of a track guy, but after spending time with them over a long period, I have determined they are no good. The sprue tracks are okay, if a bit tedious.
However, I have another project where I can use the track pads only from the baggie with Magic Track parts(I still find the track blocks themselves to be worthless). Is there anybody out there interested in selling the small track pads from the baggie with the 251D Magic Tracks? They are so small, they could just be put in a standard 1/2 ounce envelope with a single stamp.
There are several DML kits that have both the sprue-type and the Magic Tracks for 251. I believe the kit numbers are:

If you have any of these, or even multiples, I need a number of sets for a project I am working on. Let me know what they are worth, and I think postage will be easy.
Thanks and regards,
Mark Pinson
527 E HWY 36
Tuscola, IL 61953
[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP