_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Couple of kits FS
iam2brb
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 136 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 09:50 AM UTC
2 KIT COMBO: Tamiya T-34/85 (Still in the wrap!) and ICM BS-3 100mm filed gun. The BS-3 has all parts still in factory wrap and instructions, box in good shape. PERFECT for making your own T-34/100! Both as a set only $16 +ship - SOLD -

Academy M113 Zelda. Box is open and lid has some light damage but no tears. All parts are in factory bags, instructions, decals and all that are in excellent shape - $22 + ship - SOLD -

1/72 scale Fujimi RF-4E Phantom II, box marked "Immelmann" All parts are complete and in ziplock bags. Original Bundswher decals, plus additional decals for cockpit interior and Israeli decal set if you want to go that route. neat little kit, just not my bag! $8 + ship

All kits stored in smoke-free home and all that. I am in the US & prefer to sale US only 'cause shipping to Canada and out of country is crazy! I take paypal only and hip USPS only.

Pics on request, I'll Take it trumps all. Likely to run these on FB over the weekend if no bites by Friday eve. Thanks fer lookin' and God Bless

_GOTOTOP