_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Mexico
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
saludos desde aguascalientes y una pregunta
mbernal
Visit this Community
Aguascalientes, Mexico
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 04:49 AM UTC
Buenos dias a la comunidad de mexico en armorama. saludos desde aguascalientes. tengo una pregunta haber si alguno de ustedes me ayuda,posterior a la imprimacion del modelo, pintura acrilica MIG, barniz brillante model master, calcas, nuevamente barniz brillante Model master. hasta aqui todo bien, pero posterior a estos pasos trato de hacer una paneleado con tamiya accent panel line, y cuando he tratado de limpiar el excedente, he intentado con mineral spirits, con solvente inoloro me afecta la pintura y el barniz. la pregunta es sera que debo de sellar con un barniz acrilico en lugar del model master gloss, o con que deberia de hacer la limpieza del excedente para evitar esto. gracias ysaludos
ChurchSTSV
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 350 Posts
KitMaker Network: 88 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 07:48 AM UTC
Greetings from Aguascalientes and a question

Good morning to the community of mexico in armorama. Greetings from Aguascalientes. I have a question to ask if any of you help me, after model priming, MIG acrylic paint, model master gloss varnish, decals,shiny varnish again Model master. so far so good, but after these steps I try to make a paneling with tamiya accent panel line, and when I tried to clean up the surplus, I tried mineral sprits, With a colorless solvent, paint and varnish affect me. The question is, will I have to seal it with an acrylic varnish instead of the model master gloss? or with what should you do the surplus cleaning to avoid this. thanks and regards

-I tried to translate best I could with Google so he can get some help from us!

_GOTOTOP