_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
AFV SHOT w/Accurate Armour Access & Mantlet!!
iam2brb
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 136 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 01:10 AM UTC
Hello! I am a constant lurker and super-rare poster here, sorry about that! I managed to stack two of these roughly similar type in my collection, so I have this one to sell - it comprise three bits total:

#1 - AFV 35159 IDF Shot Centurion, 1967 early type. Kit has been opened, but all parts are still fully bagged. This kit comes with a metal barrel, a nice option.

#2 - AFV AC35009, Mantlet Cover for Centurion. Still in packaging.

#3 - Accurate Armour C078-Israeli SHO’T 1967-73. This is a very neat conversion, especially for turning the kit into the 1973 version (AKA: The Tank That Saved Israel). This is a neat conversion and even features PE and it's own decals. Here is a link to chceck it out:
https://accurate-armour.com/aa-products/135th-conversion-sets/c078

$45 USD + ship, I take paypal

So I am here in the US, and would rather send this only to the US or Canada. If I go to Canada, then you pay the additional cost to ship, as it can be heart-stopping. The AA conversion kit is some $26 USD & ship to the US is another $14, so it's like you're getting the AFV kit and 'half' the Mantlet for free! I am strggling with pics right now, but can email them if you want to see pics of of perfectly bagged/packed parts. I am not on here much, but will give you a TON of relevant contact/shipping info, right down to my cell & home phone (we still have a landline).

Thanks and all the best,

Bruce

NOTE: 2nd pic of the AA conversion showing PE:

McRunty
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 602 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2019 - 03:26 AM UTC
PM Sent
iam2brb
Visit this Community