_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Need 1/35 Tamiya late Panther mantlet & heate
oyoy23
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 410 Posts
KitMaker Network: 210 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 - 02:35 PM UTC
It’s and extra sprue in the Jagdpanther kit if anyone has one. Thank you
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 12:52 PM UTC
Greetings. Can you tell me the Tamiya kit number and the specific items you want? I worked on a Tamiya Panther G conversion to a Bergepanther, and if I can find the remains, it is possible I might have the items you seek. Send me the information, and I will do a little hunting.
Mark
[email protected]
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2019 - 06:02 AM UTC
Greetings again I checked the remains of kit 35176, as you requested. I had used the kit for an OnTrackModels Bergepanther G conversion, and sure enough, Part C58, the chin-type turret mantlet you requested, is still on the sprue. However, the raised fan cover you requested is on the model. DML often gives you two options on different features, and I thought perhaps it had not been used. This being a Tamiya kit, they keep it pretty sweet and simple. I do not have the Tamiya Jagdpanther kit you described. I usually buy tracked models from DML or Ryefield or Takom, etc., because of the lack of LTL tracks, but I had bought this Tamiya Panther because it was the recommended base kit or the OnTrackModels Bergepanther G conversion. So lucky for you, I have the mantlet. Unluckily, I don't have the fan cover. Don't buy any lottery tickets just yet. If you want it, let me know. I can also continue looking and see if I have another model with the fan cover.
Mark
[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP