_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Dragon Tiger Kit Lot
WXerock
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 672 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 07:16 AM UTC
Hi all, I have to move and want to weed out some old kits. I have a lot of 3 Dragon/Cyber-Hobby Tiger 1 kits. I cannot get my computer to recognize my phone, so this will not have photos attached until I can figure out the issue. I bought all three kits when they were first released. I am asking $200 plus shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated at time of purchase. I also have some reference material I will be selling when I find it.

This lot will consist of the following three kits:

Cyber-Hobby 6286 Tiger 1 Initial 1 komp. s.Pz.Abt 501 Tunisia.
The box shows very minor shelf wear. Everything is in the box. All bags are sealed. Box is not shrink wrapped. I'm not sure if it ever was. I looked this kit up on eBay and there are two currently listed for auction at $199 and $235.

Dragon 6253 Tiger 1 3 IN 1 Late Production. Box shows a lot of shelf wear. This kit is mostly built. It has a set of resin MasterClub MC35005W tracks, Voyager and Aber photo etch, and has resin zimmerit applied.

Dragon 6252 Tiger 1 Early Production. Box also shows a lot of shelf wear. Kit is mostly built. It has a built and working set of resin MasterClub MC35007W tracks.

If interested please PM me.

Regards,

Eric Buchanan
 _GOTOTOP