_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Problems With Suscription And Change Of Mail.
rtvmodeler
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
entire network: 437 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2019 - 06:48 AM UTC
Hello friends!

I paid with Paypal again my subscription for Kit Maker, but at this moment I am in mode of “not suscriptor” and my Subscriber badge it not appear in my profile and cannot acces in the Kit Maker forum, (in settings again appear the button of suscription ) , and in another thing I have changed my e-mail and after I received the confirmation link, but the old e-mail continues to appear in the site too, can you help me please!, thanks!

Regards!
Rodolfo
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2019 - 08:14 AM UTC
Hi Rodolfo,
Thanks for resubscribing. PayPal has made some change to their automated system and the code on our sites is not working to update the new subscriptions. I manually had to add you back.

As for the email, there are two emails in our system. The main email you sign up with and the so called 'fake' or public email that is on your settings page in the profile area. That is the email that members see if you have one filled out. That is the one you want to change I think and you can do that from the settings - update profile area.

Best wishes,
Jim
rtvmodeler
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
entire network: 437 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2019 - 11:13 AM UTC
Hello Jim:

About the e-mail is okay, one public and the other private, now I can enter in Kit Maker Forum, thanks for your help my friend!

Regards!
Rodolfo
 _GOTOTOP