Armor kits for sale by poster.
WTTF individual link tracks
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 06:27 AM UTC
Greetings. I have three DML Panther kits with the later version Magic Tracks, and I would like to trade tracks with someone who has the older DML Panther kits with the sprue-type tracks. The Magic Tracks come in a bag, and the older kits have four sprues with the roadwheels and tracks on the same sprue. If you can cut off the roadwheels part of the sprues and send me the remainder with the sprue tracks, I would trade you for the bag of Magic Tracks that come with each of my later version DML Panther kit. If you have some early version Panther sprue-type tracks, i think I might also have some early version Magic Tracks I could trade for similar early version sprue-type tracks. We would each pay our own out-bound freight. I can be reached here or at:
[email protected]
Thanks to anyone who replies to my post.
Regards,
Mark Pinson
[email protected]
Namabiiru
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 2,888 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 08:49 AM UTC
Mark,
I can't help you directly with the tracks--I have some AM Panther tracks, but not DML kit tracks--but you might find the Track Exchange forum useful.

mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 05:32 PM UTC
Greetings and thanks for responding to my post. I had peeked on the Track Exchange, but did not find any Panther DML sprue-type tracks listed, so I opted to just post directly here. It was an unusual request, since most people prefer the Magic Tracks over the sprue-type tracks. Thanks for the reference.
Mongo13
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 130 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 09:42 PM UTC
Sent you an email and private message.
 _GOTOTOP