Post your parts needs here.
WTB leftover parts from DML kit 6440
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:02 AM UTC
Greetings. While building DML's Bison kit 6440, I realized that-true to form- DML had added some extra components to the kit. The Bison required more roadwheels than a standard PZII, so they had just added two extra sprues with more roadwheels and additional suspension units. If you have a Bison 6440 that you built and have these extra parts, I would be interested in acquiring them if you don't want them. Let me know what you want for them, and I can send, to you, a padded small envelope with the proper amount and also the money for postage, and you can drop them back into the mail in the padded envelope. The parts I need from 6440 are, as follows:
D2-10 EA.
D3-2 EA.
D4-2 EA.
D5-2 EA.
D6-2 EA.
E2-1 1EA.
E3-1 EA.
E4-2 EA.
E5-2 EA.
E6-2 EA.
G5-1 EA
G6-1 EA.
G7-1 EA.
G8-1 EA.

Why, you ask, do I want these extra parts? First of all, they are not used in building 6440, they are extra. I have about twenty Alan PZII and Wespe kits that have poor quality roadwheels and suspension units, and I thought I can substantially upgrade the kits with the DML roadwheels and suspension units. Yes, I still have a problem with the Alan tracks because the guide horns are too close together. One problem at a time. I will deal with the track problem. I just want to improve the kits if I possibly can.
Regards,
Mark Pinson
[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP