Armor kits for sale by poster.
PZIII roadwheels request
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 04:00 AM UTC
Greetings. I have an unusual question and request. In the beginning, as the saying goes, DML made PZIII and STUGII I kits, the old Imperial series, with very bad roadwheels. They had poor detail, and no defined flange between the rim and the rubber. They made a poor impression on appearance when finishing and painting. In the later kits, they are very good. When DML came out with their Orange box kits, they addressed this by substituting small sprue of newer, better wheels, alongside the sprue with the older, less attractive wheels. But as I noticed today as I opened a Panzer III E kit, number 6331, that it has TWO sprue of the newer roadwheels, to give you an option of roadwheels type. Does anybody have a DML kit 6331 that they have built that has the unused set that they would be willing to drop into a padded envelope and trade, sell, or just donate to someone building the older Imperial PZ/STUGII I kits to upgrade their model. It is, granted, an unusual request, but they always used to say in the Army, "The only dumb question is the one that was never asked". So, anyway, I am just asking. You can respond here or at:
[email protected]

Thanks to anybody who responds to this post. Happy Holidays to all.
Regards,
Mark Pinson
[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP