Armor kits for sale by poster.
WTTF individual link tracks
mdland58
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 12:37 PM UTC
Greetings. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have a desire to trade my continuous "vinyl" or "DS" type tracks for individual link tracks or possibly (in some cases) "link-and-length" type tracks. I would like to acquire LTL tracks for PZI, PZ II, PZIII/IV, Panther, Tiger I (early and late), TIGER II, Blitz Maultier, 38t, T34, M1 Abrams, 251 Halftrack, 250 halftrack, Sherman's of various types. I have continuous tracks from these vehicles, and would be able to clarify what tracks my continuous tracks come from if you have an interest to trade your LTLs. I am especially looking for DML 251 early style on the sprue, and for T34 tracks. If you want to contact me here on this forum, or directly at:
[email protected]

and let me know specifically what tracks you want to trade, and I can clarify what tracks I have to satisfy your needs, then we can determine how the trade should unfold. If you just have several sets of unused LTL that you want to sell, this would also be a possibility. If you would rather trade an acceptable group of LTLs for a specific model, let me know what tracks you have and which specific model you desire. Basically, anything is a possibility.
I say thanks in advance for any person that responds to this post. I do not check my email or this forum each day, but every few days is realistic. I look forward to the possibilities.
Tojo72
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 4,691 Posts
KitMaker Network: 668 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 12:47 PM UTC
We already have a dedicated section called the track exchange,you might want to check it out

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/253381&page=1
 _GOTOTOP