_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
GWH support?
Darkin
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Malopolskie, Poland
entire network: 56 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 07:24 AM UTC
Hello,
I know that is a forum about military vehicles but on the brother forum (Aeroscale) I did not receive an answer and maybe here are people who modeling not only military vehicles but are also interested in airplane modeling.
That is why I repeat the question in this forum does anyone know where to write about help/support regarding GWH models? Their address ([email protected]) does not answer if anyone has good or bad experience regarding their support? My colleague bought the GWH L4807 TBD-1Devastator model and hi has wings without recesses for wheels that are probably from a set GWH L4812 TBD-1Devastator Floatplane. Unfortunately he did not pay attention and started the model,
here is his work:
http://modelwork.pl/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=62292&start=90
Best regards,
Dariusz
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 1,517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 08:56 AM UTC
i buy from them some parts without problem but me too i try to contact GWH couple of time and for some questions about their products but no answer, my messages are shown on my profile but no one answers at all
Darkin
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Malopolskie, Poland
entire network: 56 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 - 07:16 AM UTC
Hi Vicious,
thank you very much for the information, ok I will tell my friend to keep trying to get in touch with GWH.
Best regards
Dariusz
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 1,517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 - 09:48 AM UTC
Since it is practically your neighbor if you do not answer via email, call it directly on the phone ...

HGW Models, Růžová 5, 46601 Jablonec nad Nisou,CZECH REPUBLIC
Call us now: +420 774 899 258
Email: [email protected]

.... or send an email to his address but without using the program for e-mail of the site,already happened to me in other places that the problem is not that they do not answer but the contact page of the site itself.
 _GOTOTOP