_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
WTTF 1/48 Mig-21, 25, 29 or 31
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,523 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 09:34 AM UTC
Hello all I am looking for the following kits in 1/48 if anyone has one they would like to trade.

Eduard Mig-21MF
ICM Mig-25
Great Wall Hobby Mig-29
AMK Mig-31

I have the following kits to offer as trade bait

1/48
Academy F-4J
Hasegawa F/A-18E
Eduard BF-109G-6 Early
Eduard BF-109 F-2
Hasegawa F-4J
Hasegawa F-4E
Hasegawa F-4EJ
Trumpeter FW-200 Condor with Eduard Interior PE set

1/72
AMT KC-135A
AMT AC-130U

1/350
Tamiya USS New Jersey
Tamiya USS Missouri

I also have lots of armor to offer in trade, if you have any special interests.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:37 PM UTC
Bump

:)
J
ReccePhreak
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 06:47 AM UTC
Hey Jeremy Coyle,

I see you have time to try to make more trades here, but don't have time to complete the trade YOU OFFERED ME on 20 June, on the Aircraft Resource Center forums. I sent you the requested Trumpeter 1/48 MiG-23MF PACKAGE on 5 July. The Tracking # is 9505 5115 9972 8183 3294 37. The last thing I heard from you on 20 July (The last time you logged in to ARC) was that "My life is hectic during the summer months." Obviously not hectic enough to try the same scam on a different forum?
Larry
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 07:06 AM UTC
The Network Management are monitoring this thread for a reply.
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 08:09 AM UTC
You may monitor all that you would like. I am not a scammer, but have poorly handles a few deals in the past. I am currently preparing to return the kit that was sent to me as he no longer need the one I was supposed to send him. As I have stated earlier I have made some poor choices, but have never approached something with no intention of not coming through on my end. However given the feelings expressed from Larry, and rightfully so, I am sure that my reputation has already been tarnished by anyone who reads this post. I value my integrity as that is one of the few things that people cannot take away, and the only way it can be tarnished is by self actions. So for this I am guilty, I have no one to blame but myself.
I would just like to mention that once again I do not scam people and would never purposely attempt to "rip" anyone off. The only "reason" I have is that I am HORRIBLE at time management at times and some times fall into the "I will get it out tomorrow", and then before you know it the days turn into to weeks and weeks turn into months. Is the Acceptable? No! Is this what happened? Yes.
Anyways I hope that will suffice as a good response, for it is the only one I know. There is no valid excuse as to my actions, only that I have not lived up to my end of the bargain, and that my part has been very poorly handled.
CMOT
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:33 AM UTC
One reason we are monitoring this is that you took review samples from us and then fell off the radar. The result is no kits and no reviews.
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:54 AM UTC
Darren, Yes I received the USS New York and Hasegawa CV-22 to review almost 5 years ago now. Did I get them done? No I did not. However at no time was I asked to send them off to someone else for a review and I even made it about half way through the CV-22 build blog with the progress. I am sure that in the past you have made mistakes, yes? But to use an incident from five years ago and a slow trade I have made on another site to label me as a scammer, well I just do not like that. I am sure I may have messed up a few times in between them as well. But to accuse me of a scammer on such a small scale sampling, when not knowing how many trades and sales I have accomplished in the past 5 years is a bit over the top. I am sorry I am not perfect and have never claimed to be. I have seen other prominent members on here build a hell of a stash at the expense of this site and while they do reviews, they also pretty much have a lifetime of kits for the reviews. The main reason I do not frequent this site as much, is well, I don't have the time, and do not find it as interesting as I once did. Maybe you should come off your high horse a little, I am sure you have made mistakes in the past as well, have owned up to them countless times and have never denied any of the facts. Perhaps you may want to have more info on your part before you accuse someone of something they are not, or at least make an accusation.
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 10:06 AM UTC
I also see that on just Armorama their are several outstanding reviews due out, some from almost 2 years ago from some very frequent users of this site, Yet you do not drag them under the bus and accuse them when they off stuff for sale......
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192Qbc4qHeYvWDzGkxbzOUY9e2Sn5lUDBn8KrPgHZlBg/edit#gid=0

CMOT
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:39 PM UTC
Perhaps because they answer E-mails and or are not upsetting other site users.
melkavitch
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 48 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 07:05 AM UTC
Hi,
I "traded" 2 Me -109's about 3 months with this guy and NEVER got the P-38 I was trading for. This time management stuff is nuts. He has worked over others beside me. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!
I would be happy to get my 2 kits back, even after 3 months.
Mike
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 01:09 PM UTC
You are correct, I have sent you a PM. I will make it right, as I have said earlier I have wronged some and am man enough to make right, even though the time to apologize has passed and no words, only actions will suffice.
melkavitch
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2018 - 01:39 AM UTC
Okay, PM replied to. I will await results before continuing.
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2018 - 07:34 AM UTC
Mike and Larry, Please check your PM's.

Jeremy
ReccePhreak
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:50 AM UTC
Well, 13 weeks after Jeremy Coyle proposed the trade with me, and 12 weeks after he got my MiG-23MF package, he FINALLY returned my original kit package.

Never again will I deal with him!

Larry
melkavitch
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 03:27 AM UTC
To finish this saga, I got the P-38 I had traded for many, many weeks back. I want to acknowledge that but I will not do trades with Jeremy again, this took way too long. But, after 3 months of talk, I did get my trade.
Mike
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 09:30 AM UTC
Glad they both got to you and I can only say "I'm Sorry" even though I am sure that for both of you an apology means nothing.
twong529
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 157 Posts
KitMaker Network: 44 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 01:32 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Glad they both got to you and I can only say "I'm Sorry" even though I am sure that for both of you an apology means nothing.

Hi Jeremy,
It's been four and a half months and still nothing from you. I emailed you numerous times with no replies. Could you please send my Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire back? I am no longer interested in the Academy M998 kit.

Thanks!
twong529
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 01:35 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Hi Jeremy,
It's been four and a half months and still nothing from you. I emailed you numerous times with no replies. Could you please send my Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire back? I am no longer interested in the Academy M998 kit.

Thanks!

Hi Jeremy,
It's been five months and still nothing from you. I emailed you numerous times with no replies. Could you please send my Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire back? I am no longer interested in the Academy M998 kit.
twong529
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 - 02:49 AM UTC
Sent you a few emails and messages on Armorama over the last few weeks and being ignored. Could you please send me back my Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire kit? Going on 6 months now and still waiting.
 _GOTOTOP