Armor kits for sale by poster.
FS: Armor, Aircraft, Ships, Figures, Books
bfwaechter
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:37 PM UTC
I recently obtained a 1100 title book collection that is about 35% aircraft, 35% armor, 10% ships, 10% figure related, and 10% titles on various campaigns and history. The person who put this collection together took very good care of these books, most of which are either in excellent or mint condition (90%). I am in the process of cleaning each book, putting together an inventory, and will eventually price each volume. All of this just takes time, and a lot of it! If anyone would like to see the inventory list in it's current form (about 40% of the collection has been inventoried) to get an idea on what I have, please write me at [email protected]. There are some very rare titles in this collection. The guy who had the collection was really into the Sherman tank and half-tracks. I have thus far found 20+ books on the Sherman. Although there are currently no prices, I can still give you a quote if you would be interested in purchasing any of these books. My prices are going to be very reasonable. Thanks for your interest.

Boyd Waechter
Katy, TX.
 _GOTOTOP