TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Sky captain new film?????
tiger007
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 43 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 07:42 AM UTC
A friend in work was talking about a new film i think it was called sky captain,it has jude law in it .its sounds a bit of a joke when he told me the story that its about messerschmitts and spitfires fighting ufos.dont sound like a film scipt to me anybody know about it let me know!!!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 07:46 AM UTC
It's a real movie all right. I have seen the previews for it already. It looks....interesting.

http://www.skycaptain.com

Jim
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:07 AM UTC
As I mentioned before, maybe to Chip250, this looks like it was inspired by the Microsoft PC game of a couple years ago, Crimson Skies.

Added:
I was just scoping thisng out and found this:
"Crimson Skies Movie?
DreamWorks Pictures apparently has optioned the rights to Microsoft's Crimson Skies.

July 19, 2001 - Apparently hungry for movie material, DreamWorks Pictures has nabbed the right to Microsoft's stylized flight sim, Crimson Skies.

That's according to online movie maven site Cinescape. DreamWorks apparently still is looking for a writer and has no producer to shepherd the movie, yet. "

Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:57 AM UTC
I've seen the trailer for it a couple of times. It kind of looks good to me. Has Angelina Jolie in it so there is some nice eye candy, besides the cool machines.

chip250
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 1,864 Posts
KitMaker Network: 606 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2004 - 01:03 PM UTC
Hey if Gwen Paltrow is in there, I will make sure to take my buddies with me to! We all think shes pretty hot, also its got that cool 1930's edge to it! Looks great! I think this years going to be better for films!

:-)

~Chip