_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
I see Hobby Lobby upped there price on Paint
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 04:28 PM UTC
Well was by a Hobby Lobby store yesterday to pick up some Ink, for modeling, and saw that this store raised there Vallejo paint by a dollar a bottle, now at $3.99, use to be $2.99, anybody else see this?
Still not bad if one needs a jar quick, but in the long run, that might come back to haunt them.
Moderator if not good then just delete the post.

Cheers

Bravo1102
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,864 Posts
KitMaker Network: 171 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 05:00 PM UTC
You're lucky, my local Hobby Lobby doesn't carry Vallejo paint. All there is are the old small Testors bottles and a handful of Vallejo on clearance.
Soojet
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 22 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 11:53 PM UTC
I noticed that as well yesterday. Mine upped vallejo paint to 4.99 for a few colors. I used to get some colors there for brush painting, to support brick and mortor stores a little, but no more.
brekinapez
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 2,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 12:45 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I noticed that as well yesterday. Mine upped vallejo paint to 4.99 for a few colors. I used to get some colors there for brush painting, to support Rick and motor stores a little, but no more.

Not sure what it has to do with the topic, but I appreciate your efforts to help this fellow, Rick. Pretty sure the auto parts industry is doing fine, though.
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,288 Posts
KitMaker Network: 337 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 03:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I noticed that as well yesterday. Mine upped vallejo paint to 4.99 for a few colors. I used to get some colors there for brush painting, to support Rick and motor stores a little, but no more.

Not sure what it has to do with the topic, but I appreciate your efforts to help this fellow, Rick. Pretty sure the auto parts industry is doing fine, though.

Maybe he wanted to write "Brick and Mortar" stores
Soojet
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 22 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 06:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Maybe he wanted to write "Brick and Mortar" stores

Sure did. Mobile auto correct strikes again.
 _GOTOTOP