_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
FS or FT Paasche and MM Accesories
Kolvir
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 23 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:22 AM UTC
This is a change from a FT post I had.

New ¼ oz paint cup for Paasche H model brush. Does $7 shipped in the USA sound fair?

Three new Model Master airbrush parts : 1cc and 2cc Paint Cups and a fine line nozzle. The card says they work with the "Model Master Professional Airbrush". I don't know if that is enough to id the one they go to. I also have two used syphon feed bottles I'll throw in for free. $10 shipped for the lot.

I need a paint cup for a Passche VL airbrush if you want to trade. Open to other trade offers too.

majjanelson
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 1,355 Posts
KitMaker Network: 336 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:21 AM UTC
Andrew,

I have a VL AB and I've got a paint cup that looks just like the H Model you have, but mine works, I have to hold my AB at a slightly different angle than I do with the straight tube paint cup I also have that I think originally came with my VL. I've had my VL AB since 1992, so I forget if the angled-tube paint cup was marked for a VL or not.

Or is the tube diameter different that the that of the port of the bottom of the VL?
Kolvir
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 23 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:36 AM UTC
I just bought the airbrush used and this stuff was with the extras. The tubes seem the same size but I think I'd really have to hold it at an extreme angle to get it to work. It did come with one correct cup, but I'd like another.
 _GOTOTOP