MichaelSatin
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,909 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:25 PM UTC
I've got the Special Hobby 1/32 Tempest V Hi-tech 2 on the way (looks like I may have grabbed the last one from Sprue Brothers!) and am thinking I might like to do Roland Beamont's series I aircraft. Unfortunately, the marking for that one were in the first Hi-tech release of the kit, but not this one. Anyone have that kit and aren't planning on using those markings, and would be willing to part with them?

Thanks!

Michael
Cosimodo
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 1,808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:55 AM UTC
Hi Michael,
I have the Tempest Mk V Hi-Tech in the stash from 2016 so I will guess it was the first release. PM will your details if you still want the decals and confirm the codes to be sure. It may be easier to just swap the sheets.

cheers
Michael
MichaelSatin
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,909 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 09:27 PM UTC
Michael,

Thanks for the offer! I actually have both the Special Hobby and Pacific Coast kits and was planning to use the markings from the Special Hobby kit on that kit and the RB markings for the Pacific Coast kit. Also, I'm in the US and I'm guessing that postage from or to NZ would be pretty prohibitive. Don't want them that bad, is I guess what I'm saying. But I really appreciate your willingness to offer!

Michael
 _GOTOTOP