Ryton Panther book being reprinted limited
HOBBYMAN2015
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 25 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018 - 05:18 AM UTC
Hello everyone,
I wanted to talk to you about a special limited edition reprinting of a fabulous book on the Panzerkampfwagon V Panther. This very popular book has been out of print for a few years and I have arranged with the publisher Ryton publications to do a very limited reprinting with an unheard of low price .This hardcover reprinting is on the highest quality glossy paper and is full of over 360 special photos of the Panther tank. Full of factory photos, interiors and combat shots plus a complete history of the tank. I have included below a few sample pages from the book to show you what is inside.
The old copies go for on Amazon from $80-$200 used
but for this limited run, the book will be only $45 plus if you order during the preorder time period , shipping will be included for FREE. This is a unheard price for a book of this quality. The book is being printed and is due to arrive in late March early April, so do not wait. I would expect this to sell out quickly as soon as I do a youtube video on it, and remember there are 7 new Panther kits coming out this year.
So please go to https://feistbooks.com/ and place your order today.
180 pages Book size 12"x 9"
brekinapez
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 2,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018 - 07:07 AM UTC
Hey, Andy.

Already saw this on your Youtube channel, but are there still some left? I ordered mine the day you first mentioned it but I was already order #641 by then.
 _GOTOTOP