Post your parts needs here.
m113 conversion
oldtanker
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 12 Posts
KitMaker Network: 9 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 08, 2018 - 04:28 AM UTC
Can anyone help. I have been looking two conversions Hobby Fan HF021 M113 TOW /CM25 Conversion. The other is ADV-Azimut XM233E1 Tow Carrier M113 Conversion Ref 35110. I saw one in Vietnam and would like to make two M113s I will buy two of each or one of each or any combination. I saw the kits along time ago.
Any help please. Email: [email protected] (Oldtanker)
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 08, 2018 - 06:46 PM UTC
Ralph,
I cut and pasted your email address but it bounced back to me.

I have a copy of the ADV kit if you are still interested.
Drop me a line here on the thread or send me a message from the link here under my reply.

Mike
oldtanker
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Monday, January 08, 2018 - 07:39 PM UTC
Yes I am very interested for the part, I don't know why they don"t still make them as the companies keep making parts for WW2 armor. Just no respect us Vietnam Vets.
If you sent me your email I send you my address. I live in New Mexico. I do not know why my email bounce, I get mail all the time. Thanks Old Tanker
oldtanker
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 - 03:27 AM UTC
Thanks Mike for the part, but I still like to get the Hobby Fan version for another M113. If you know someone out there that can help, let me know O.K.
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 3,670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 527 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 - 04:16 AM UTC
Have you tried Merit International? they are the US distributor for Hobby Fan kits, which are a subsidiary of AFV club. Here's the thing about Hobby Fan-- most, if not all of their kits are resin or styrene/resin hybrid kits which use parts from AFV, Academy and other manufactures. By nature, they are considered limited run kits because they are resin. However, HF casts them periodically, rather than all at once, and Merit usually keeps them in stock. HF even produces a catalog which is available through Merit--and there are dozens of VN kits and figures in the catalog. Contact Merit for more info. However, HF kits and conversions are notoriously expensive, just be aware.
VR, Russ
oldtanker
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 - 08:34 AM UTC
I have try all of the sites you mentioned, but I will try merit next, maybe I will get lucky. thanks for the idea.
Oldtankr
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 3,670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 527 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 - 09:15 AM UTC
Merit International lists it, but it's temporarily out of stock. But I'd look there anyway-- lots of VN stuff. They are pretty good about getting Hobby Fan stuff in, but it may take a while.
VR, Russ
oldtanker
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:37 AM UTC
I send a inquire to Merit, hopefully they be able to get the part for, no matter how long it may take. As long as they send some answer. Thanks again
 _GOTOTOP