_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Looking for aspiring authors
ironelf
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 235 Posts
KitMaker Network: 50 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 01:12 AM UTC
Hi all. Some of you may know I work in publishing. Specifically, military history and modeling-oriented books. I launched the Stackpole Military History Series and have now moved to Pen & Sword Books to launch a new line of books (I'm located in New York City while Pen & Sword HQ is based out of the UK). I'm looking for books on all the major and minor conflicts along with studies of vehicles, weapons, equipment, uniforms and more. All photos or all narrative or a mix.

You can reach me direct at senioreditor at penandswordbooks dot com

If you haven't done so before, have a look at Pen & Swords' website https://www.pen-and-sword.co.uk/

The official announcement below provides a little more information:

Pen & Sword Books Ltd, have recruited Chris Evans to help develop their US publishing arm. Chris will be responsible for commissioning titles into Pen and Sword's US list focusing on military history, current events and conflicts, and adventure.

Based in New York City, Chris Evans will join Pen & Sword as Senior Editor having previously worked in a similar role with with Skyhorse Publishing and Stackpole Books.

Chris will help Pen & Sword develop their US brand further in a move which will include the launch of a US-focused website and an increase in US consumer marketing and promotion.

Cheers!

Chris
 _GOTOTOP