_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Aztek Airbrush parts
archaicguy70
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 85 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 - 01:49 AM UTC
Does anyone have a dual action Testors Aztek airbrush that is of no use to them? I could use one for parts or parts out of it, if so or even if you have one for sale let me know please.
ivanhoe6
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,023 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 - 05:43 PM UTC
Gotta never used A320 I'll give you a good deal on.
Tom
archaicguy70
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 - 06:11 PM UTC
Thanks but I need a dual action one.
Armorsmith
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,063 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Does anyone have a dual action Testors Aztek airbrush that is of no use to them? I could use one for parts or parts out of it, if so or even if you have one for sale let me know please.

Aztek are guaranteed for life. I accidentally rolled a chair over mine a few years back. I called them and told them that it was my fault that it broke and they still replaced it with a brand new one. Had to wait a few weeks but I did get a new airbrush.
Robbd01
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 791 Posts
KitMaker Network: 161 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 - 09:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Aztek are guaranteed for life. I accidentally rolled a chair over mine a few years back. I called them and told them that it was my fault that it broke and they still replaced it with a brand new one. Had to wait a few weeks but I did get a new airbrush.

I can collaborate on this also. I have a Aztek A470M and an old Model Masters 50601 (plastic version of the A470) both have been replaced for free (Model Master twice). Yes there is a wait but you can't beat the warranty. Oh FYI, if you try to fix it yourself ie split the case, they may not honor the warranty. Don't DIY, just contact them. Unless you have and are now beyond the point of no return.

Cheers

archaicguy70
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 - 10:03 PM UTC
I was not aware of the warranty. I have opened it up and even attempted to epoxy the cracked head to no avail.
Thanks for that info though guys.
 _GOTOTOP