_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Excelent client atention from Abteilung502
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 04:02 PM UTC
Hi guys,

I just want to endorse Abteilung 502 client atention service.

I bought from Abteilung502 webpage last Friday evening 5th of May and it seems there was an issue with my order. It appeared to them as payment was still pending. I wrote to them yesterday justifying that the payment was already made the 5th and they wrote me back saying that my order would be today at my home. It arrived today early in the morning.

They upgraded the shipment for free from the free delivery, that probably would have taken one week to arrive, to 24 hours fast delivery.

I will for sure buy more times directly from them and from AK Interactive since they are part of the same group.

That is what I want from a company. If there is an issue I want it to be solved fast and in this case they didn't have to make the fast delivery since the issue was solved a few hours after I brought it to their atention but they took the extra mile and did it.

Regards,
Angel
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 1,517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 04:25 PM UTC
Same thing,today i orded "FAQ Diorama" with free shipping ,2h later they mail me "order complete" ,another 2h TNT email me the book is on the way...Amazing "Chapeau"!
 _GOTOTOP