_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Bagdad Hobby Club
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 04:16 PM UTC
For all of you who have been involved in the Bagdad Hobby Club, click the link and go to 24 February and scroll down to the the link for the Bagdad Hobby Club. I got the link by way of Hal Marshman of the Bay Colony Club who helped with my group's Wings & Wheels Modelers/IPMS donation to help our troops in country. Hal's own club, Bay Colony Historical Modelers Society/IPMS also made a significant donation to this worthy cause.
ChrisCarney
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 88 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2004 - 07:03 AM UTC
I feel much better now after reading this. I thought I was the only one over here building models. That place looks great. I'm at Balad Airbase (Camp Anaconda). I don't get off of the base any so it doesn't look like I'll get to visit those guys down there. But if any of you fellow modelers want to stop in and visit, please feel free to do so. My name is Chris Carney and you can see the panther I built here in my gallery. It's somewhere on page 8. I do have some modeling stuff here with me and if you need it, I could probably part with it. I work over at the 3/158th hanger (Left at the first circle coming from the south gate). I'm a civilian aircraft mechanic. I work for L-3 Aero Tech (Vertex). Stop in and say hello. And do be careful out there fellas, these folks still can't accept the fact that we beat them "AGAIN".

Chris
 _GOTOTOP