_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi!!!!
frogstudio
Visit this Community
Argentina
entire network: 179 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 07:36 AM UTC
Hi to all the Community!

Mi name is Gonzalo. I'm from Argentina. I've been in contact with model kits since I've got memory. My father was a a builder (with a huge collection concentrating in 1/72 WW2 era tanks and planes and also trains and buildings). Obviously, as a kid I got into the hobby as a menas of sharing time and play with him. I beagn buildin 1/48 airplanes basically and slowly shifted to 1/35 figures. Whe I started university (I'm an architect) I went into a dark age concrning model builing (well, at least military models... had to build too many architectural ones!!!).
OnceI fineshed university my interest shifted into other hobbies (photography, mountain climbing and airsoft. This year I restarted with the hobby. I'm concentrating in modern Bundeswehr vehicles mainly and plan to build some dioramas with hte kits I've built so far. Stay tunned as I will surelly be posting these vehicles and figures and in the future their respective dioramas for you to comment on. Many thanks for lettng me in. Cheers from down south!
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,288 Posts
KitMaker Network: 337 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:26 PM UTC
Hola Gonzalo,
Welcome to the site, feel free to share your works here, we will be glad to see it
Namabiiru
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 2,888 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 06:04 PM UTC
Welcome, Gonzalo!

_GOTOTOP