Swedish Nationals 8-9 april in Stockholm
olindau
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 01:51 PM UTC

Modellexpo 08-Open 2017 with Swedish Nationals

IPMS Stockholm holds Modellexpo 08-Open 2017 8-9 april, at Skytteholmsskolan in Solna. With over 30 years tradition Modellexpo 08-Open is one of the largest model exhibition/contests in Sweden and one of the most important in the Nordic. Modellexpo 08-Open is much more than a model contest, there is also traders, commercial as well as private, Café with sandwiches and beverages, model clubs exhibitions from Miniatyrsällskapet, Flaskskepparna, and Svenska Modellhästföreningen. There will be special exhibitions to celebrate Finland 100 years of independence, a Matchbox exhibition and a show of Work-in-Progress. This years theme is Science Fiction with both contest and exhibition classes.

During Saturday CCM will hold their yearly model car contest.

Open for public: saturday12:00–16:00 and sunday 10:00–15:00.
Cost visitors 80:- , below 15 years or IPMS-member free

More info at http://www.ipmsstockholm.se/home/08-open-en/
BlackWidow
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 1,732 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:19 AM UTC
Hei Sverige!
Have a great weekend up there! Wish I could come to that event but I'm stuck here for that weekend. Great to hear that you'll celebrate with our finnish friends their 100 years of indepence. Could even enter that exhibition with an Ilmavoimat Hurricane, Curtiss Hawk and (of course) a Draken ....
Btw. I hope to get still a bit of their party when I visit Helsinki on the days around New Years Eve ....

Torsten
 _GOTOTOP