Post your parts needs here.
Academy 1/25 scale wheels (and tracks)
fuselier63
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 45 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 09:04 PM UTC
Hello to everybody, i have a question, i'm not sure if this is the right place to do so but i have to try somewhere.
I am in the middle of mostly scratch building a Bergepanther in 1/25 scale. For the base kit i use the Academy/Minicraft panther A kit of way back.
At most it's a reasonable kit if you overlook some dimensional errord (or correct them), but the tracks, and especcialy the wheels are rubbish. And trying to build a rather well detailed tank with ungainly looking wheels and tracks is not what i was looking for when i started. I only found out later that thew were way offscale.
My question is now, a couple of years ago Academy released their Panther and Jagdpanther kits again, but this time with better looking wheels and tracks. Don't know their kitnumbers but they where the kits without the individual tracklinks.
Does anybody hase a spare set they are willing to sell(or trade?) I don't think i need the whole tank unless there is no other way.
Thanks in advance.
P.S. If you want to see some pictures of my build, there is a tread in the large scale section. Yust look for 1/25 scale bergepanther.
(don't know how to post a link, sorry
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 7,772 Posts
KitMaker Network: 802 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 09:47 PM UTC
Hallo René,

Welcome to the site. A 1/25 Bergpanther sounds exciting.

Here is a spreadsheet for people to ask for tracks, as well as offer what they have to those who need them. Try here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jX4LS0RkBJSVSudBBM9b-YDzo3gUTUAP_FYQ9z173cU/edit#gid=0

https://archive.kitmaker.net/forums/253381&page=1

fuselier63
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 45 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:36 PM UTC
Thanks, i've checked it out. But unfortunatly (for me, that is) there only in 1/35 scale. But i keep looking.
 _GOTOTOP