ISO Takom Object 279 Soviet Heavy Tank figure
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 06:46 PM UTC
Hello,
I'm in search of the figure from the Takon kit , Object 279 Soviet Heavy Tank - TAK2001. Guy in NBC gear with an AK.

I see that the figure is available as a stand alone from China through ebay, but thought I'd ask here first.

Does anyone have the kit and no plans for the figure? I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount and shipping here in the states. I've got plenty of modern and WWII German aftermarket to trade as well.

Thanks,
Mike
spartan01
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 69 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:24 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello,
I'm in search of the figure from the Takon kit , Object 279 Soviet Heavy Tank - TAK2001. Guy in NBC gear with an AK.

I see that the figure is available as a stand alone from China through ebay, but thought I'd ask here first.

Does anyone have the kit and no plans for the figure? I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount and shipping here in the states. I've got plenty of modern and WWII German aftermarket to trade as well.

Thanks,
Mike

I have 2 of these figures what are you willing to trade
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 05:35 AM UTC
I've got Modern DML figure sets (not so modern anymore..) some Trumpeter weapons sets, some Verlinden IDF and modern Russian figures... what are you in the market for?

_GOTOTOP