_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Dragon 6749
wedgetail53
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 658 Posts
KitMaker Network: 26 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:10 AM UTC
G'day everybody

I recently opened the box for the DML SIG33B auf Panzer III (kit number 6749) and found the expected DS tracks. This did not concern me greatly because in my old age (yes, and laziness) I actually prefer these.

However, further digging into the box revealed two packets of Magic Tracks in the familiar light and dark grey as well. Surprise, surprise! I wonder is this just a fluke or at long last have DML begun to listen to the wishes of modellers all over the world and finally included both types of tracks?

The parts chart shows the DS tracks, but neither the chart nor the instructions make any mention of the Magic Tracks. There are, by the way, slightly over 100 links in each packet.

I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts.

Regards

Rob
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 01:07 PM UTC
Is it a new model or second hand? That said I have noted that Dragon look to have realised they have gone too far as regards what is missing from the box of late for the price.
wedgetail53
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 658 Posts
KitMaker Network: 26 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 01:32 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Is it a new model or second hand? That said I have noted that Dragon look to have realised they have gone too far as regards what is missing from the box of late for the price.

New
 _GOTOTOP