_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Vendors
Users can post info on vendor sales and specials here.
Model Shops in Thailand
KitKan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 11:19 AM UTC
I apologise if this does not belong here. I got the feeling this would fit equally well in "advice", so I will leave it to a moderator to decide.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows any good modelling shops located in Thailand? There doesnt seem to be a very larger presence in this country (which is odd, because when I was young I recall there being a model shop in almost every major department store).

Anyways, in case anyone is interested, here are the ones I have found, along with some comments:

1) Winner Hobby
Located near Central Plaza Rattanathibet. Good priced models, very strong selection of AFV models. Make sure you subscribe to free membership as this gives you a significant discount to model kits, and a smaller discount to consumables.

2) Seal Model Shop
Located near Pak Kret. Good priced models, mainly AFV, planes and cars. I didnt see that many ship models. They dont open before 12pm.

3) Crystal Trading Co., Ltd.
Located near BTS Aekamai. Local distributer for Revell and Iteleri. Jaw-droppingly vast collection of models of every manufacture (except Tamiya, which I did not see a lot of).

Does anyone know any other recommendable model shops in Thailand?

Also does anyone here know what is the modelling hub in our region? (I am suspecting singapore)
 _GOTOTOP