_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Big hello from London
TheStig
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 03:11 AM UTC
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been making models for about 6 years now (if you don't count the hairy stick days when I was a lot younger!) I've had some of my work featured in model aircraft magazine (which I'm quite proud of) keep an eye out for a kitty hawk bronco in next months issue!
I mainly build 48th aircraft and 24th cars, but have recently started dabbling with 35th armour. Will share my first armour build shortly...

Here's a few of my past builds, hope it's ok to post these here. I know they're not armour.

[/quote]
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 06:46 AM UTC
Welcome Adam to the Kitmaker Network.

Very nice models you have there and they are more than welcome as we don't just build armour here. If you go to the top of the page in the top left corner is a button marked 'Browse sites' click this and it will display the links to the rest of the network, Aeroscale, Shipwrights, Automodeler etc. and of course British Bulldogs.
Thirian24
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 2,493 Posts
KitMaker Network: 147 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 04:00 PM UTC
Wow. Those are beautiful. Judging by how nice those are, your armor is sure to impress. Welcome!
 _GOTOTOP