_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello All,
d111298pw
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 654 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 01:04 PM UTC
I'm from the US, but have lived most of my adult life around the world due to my work. I'm currently living in India for the last 2 years.

I started building models when I was 6. Took a 30 break as other priorities took hold (work,family, etc..). Got back into it a number of years back building F1 kits (Ferrari only). When I got to India, the modelling options were slim, at best. All of my stash and supplies went into storage in the states when I moved to India.

I was able to find a few armor kits here, and caught the bug. I focus on German WWII armor. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll add some.

I'm just dipping my toes into weathering, so have a lot to learn. So, looking forward to picking up tips from the forum.

My armor knowledge is basic at the moment, but I'll be contributing as much as I can.
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,288 Posts
KitMaker Network: 337 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 03:49 PM UTC
Hi Mark,
It's quite common to have these "gaps" in your modelling history, I would say that once you were a modeller as a kid you are for the rest of your life

Welcome to the site, this is a great place and time for modelling. There are new kits, books and stuff everyday. And thanks to internet we are all connected and it's quite easy to buy online whatever you need.

So, feel free to ask and enjoy!
d111298pw
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 654 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 11:41 AM UTC
Pics of my workspace

Removed by original poster on 10/17/16 - 12:17:30 (GMT).
 _GOTOTOP