_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings!
RichardBaker
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 08:56 PM UTC
Hi there from the middle of nowhere (Warrior, Alabama). I was introduced to this site by a friend on the Starship Modeler website, 'aurora-7' there.
I have built models both professionally and for fun since the 1960's, now I am a Father teaching my 13 year old son my techniques.
We do not do Ship Models much, but his third glue kit was of the USS Arizona and Aurora-7 felt this would be a great place for him to share it.
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 - 02:28 AM UTC
Welcome to the Kitmaker forums Richard, great to have you and your son on board!

Looking forward to watching your builds progress, and don't be shy about posting images and asking questions. You will find all of the answers you need from the helpful folks here.

Cheers, D
RichardBaker
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:57 AM UTC
Hi there!
I think I may have posted the topic about my Son's USS Arizona in the wrong forum- looking around there seems to be one better suited.
The title of this forum has changed from "Beginners and Novices", to "Air Cadets" but the heading is "Junior Modelers" now, so I am really confused...
Can it be or should it be relocated?

Richard
Grauwolf
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,485 Posts
KitMaker Network: 480 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 07:31 AM UTC
Hi Richard,

Having posted your son's Arizona over on Modelshipwrights section, is the right place for ship models, in my opinion
and as you can see there were compliments posted by members.

Although there is a junior section, there has been no activity there since 2010.

So even if he is a junior, post any of his builds in the appropriate section ie ships, armor, planes etc.
of the Kitmaker Network...alot more activity in these sections.

This is my suggestion,

Have a great day
Joe
 _GOTOTOP