_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Future Klear
Apprentice
Visit this Community
Australia
entire network: 16 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 12:51 PM UTC
I read of modellers casually mentioning Future Klear on a regular basis. Klear under that name is impossible for me to find here in Townsville so I assume it is travelling under another name. I know the product has to be "shine" "Acrylic" and "for vinyl floors", three characteristics that I can't get to line when haunting supermarkets or Bunnings or anywhere else. Can someone give me directions to get my hands on this miraculous stuff.
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 1,517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 01:09 PM UTC
Hi neighbour!....here Down Under the original Future is discontinued,was named Plage,you can find just the yellow one for wooden floor,have something similar but not same, is called "Shine..." something i never tried you can find at bunnings,but have the Humbrol Clear Gloss and is the same thing,you can buy at ToyWorld

is this one...
http://www.humbrol.com/us-en/humbrol-gloss-clear-125ml-bottle.html

or you can buy from ebay the original Future from the states,but you know the cost of shipping here can be pricey..
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 2,713 Posts
KitMaker Network: 159 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 04:59 PM UTC
You may want to check this out:

http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

Apprentice
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 - 06:03 AM UTC
Thanks. If no-one on this site can point me in the right direction then the stuff must not be available.

Thanks for the reply anyway.
Apprentice
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 - 06:06 AM UTC
Thanks. I read Swanny's article and have decided it is easier to figure out political donation rules than to try to track down this stuff. Too many name changes. Apparently here in Australia people like dull floors.
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 1,517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 - 06:11 AM UTC
i go with the Humbrol version and is basicly same stuff and property,easy to use ,acrilycs,cristal clear and self levelling...go with that

When i move to Oz i give to a friend all mi future i buy in Oz cuple of year before becose i think to buy again hare,but after i have the nasty surprise...they dont sell any more!!...
 _GOTOTOP