WTB 1/35 Shermans & maybe some 1/48 armor
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 326 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 05:50 AM UTC
Greetings to all,
I'm interested in buying some 1/35 Shermans, mainly Tamiya. Not really interested in Dragon because of cost or in Italeri because I just am not enthused about their kits but will consider both depending on price and condition of the kit[s]. I will also consider started kits but all major components need to be present I want to keep all transactions within the lower 48.
I might also be interested in Tamiya 1/48 Shermans, Tigers and Panthers again depending on price and kit condition.
I can pay via Pay-Pal and am in Ohio at zip 43070. Please reply via e-mail to [email protected] with total cost [kit plus shipping].
Thanks & God Bless You,
Joe
spartan01
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 69 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 - 07:29 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Greetings to all,
I'm interested in buying some 1/35 Shermans, mainly Tamiya. Not really interested in Dragon because of cost or in Italeri because I just am not enthused about their kits but will consider both depending on price and condition of the kit[s]. I will also consider started kits but all major components need to be present I want to keep all transactions within the lower 48.
I might also be interested in Tamiya 1/48 Shermans, Tigers and Panthers again depending on price and kit condition.
I can pay via Pay-Pal and am in Ohio at zip 43070. Please reply via e-mail to [email protected] with total cost [kit plus shipping].
Thanks & God Bless You,
Joe

Just sent you and email
 _GOTOTOP